I'm confuse in what i should do i know what i want to do but is it the right choice

I know where i work right now my manager is leaving and she keeps giving my hints and advise on how to not to do what she did

so if they do ask i dont know what i should say i want to take it cause of money would be a set income and i dont mind work the hours i would need to work i love working where i do but its hard to use your pto if your the manager and i would like to see family and stuff so i dont know if its something i should take or not and i dont know if i would be able to do stuff with my daughter i know i could get weekends off which is what i would like off so im lost right now

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:09 PM on Oct. 9, 2010 in Money & Work

• Randomly choose and sit with the decision as if you'd made it... for a few days if you have the time. Then, make the opposite decision and sit with that for a few days. You'll know which one you're happier with.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 4:23 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• It sounds like to me that eighter way you would make lemonade out of lemons. No job is set in stone and you didnt say that you loved eighter position so give it a shot, try something new. What didnt work for someone else might be a god send for you. Im a list kind of person...write down your pros and cons that may help you decide. Im also a risk taker. I see everything as a learning experence and an adventure sooo Id say go for it, give it a shot. Why not?
    lacyjones

Answer by lacyjones at 7:32 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• Think it over and make the best choice for you and your family.
    CarlyCo

Answer by CarlyCo at 4:11 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• I agree with both posters actually. Just put a lot of thought into it and if you have time, take the time to sit on both decisions.
    WomanWitty

Answer by WomanWitty at 4:57 PM on Oct. 9, 2010