do it yourself tan?

anyone know of any spray on or tanning lotions that work? i don't want to look orange or streaky, and i don't have time to go get a real spray tan...i just need something to work well on my legs, any suggestions?

kyuteangl88

Asked by kyuteangl88 at 4:51 PM on Oct. 9, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Sally Hanson has some pray on tanner that works pretty well. Just make sure you dont put clothes on until you are dry
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 6:11 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• thanks!
    kyuteangl88

Comment by kyuteangl88 (original poster) at 6:37 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• I have tried it all and this one is by far the best...

Bliss A Tan For All Seasons from Sephora....It's a spray on, it drys quick , looks natural, lasts days, smells good/no after smell whatsoever, doesn't stain your clothes.

A Tan For All Seasons
    What it is:
    An advanced, antioxidant-infused self-tanner formulated with aloe vera, a transfer-resistant sun setâ„¢ bronzer, and odor-controlling actives.

What it is formulated to do:
    Gives you a gradual, sun-believable, head-to-toe tan (not to mention a cursory camouflaging of cellulite).

What else you need to know:
    Comes with a 360-degree nozzle that allows for easy application for hard-to-reach areas.
    Congenial

Answer by Congenial at 7:15 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• I like Coppertone sunless tanner and VICHY face sunless tanner. I have heard really good things about Esteau Lauders Goddess Line.
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 4:10 PM on Oct. 11, 2010