Anyone else find Yo Gabba Gabba to be very strange??

Whenever I see this cartoon, it never seizes to amaze me how creepy it is! Anyones children pick up anything productive from it? Only thing Ive noticed my girls pick up is to repeat themselves a million times, come up with really weird names for their baby dolls, and the best yet.. asks all her dads side of the family why they dont have on their orange fuzzy hats. Im caucasion.. married an african american.. :) besides that, my girls crack me up!!

vvlinley21

Asked by vvlinley21 at 5:27 PM on Oct. 9, 2010 in Entertainment

• LOVE IT!!!! We sing the songs and have little dance parties! DS loves Cool Tricks and has copied many of them. I use the lesson songs all the time too.
    silversmom

Answer by silversmom at 5:30 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• I don't think it's weird at all. Quite the opposite actually! My kids LOVE LOVE LOVE this show. They get alot from it. They learn things in a creative song that I never in a million years wold have thought of. And their Uncle (my BIL) is black and they've never asked him where his orange hat is...I don't even think they notice that their uncle or DJ Lance is not the same color as them. My son has the orange hat and glasses and pretends he's DJ Lance all the time. We're actually taking them to the "Party in my City" live show in December and my DH and I can't wait! They always have pretty rad musical guests. =) But I will admit, the show is different than the rest...but it's a good different for us. =)
    HaydensMama07

Answer by HaydensMama07 at 5:36 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• my kids all love it.. even my 8 month old will stop what she's doing to watch it. i, personally, find it very strange! but they are all scared of the episode with jack black lol!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 5:41 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• My kids love it. Strangley I do to. If it gets to get them to sing don't bite your friends'. Then I'm game!
    stepho345

Answer by stepho345 at 5:46 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• My son is autistic and really enjoys repetitive shows. He just LOVES YGG. He's learned colors, numbers, shapes, please and thank you, "cool tricks", and the "party in my tummy" bit has gotten him to eat dinner too many times to count.
    TwoSugars

Answer by TwoSugars at 5:49 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• Well, I think it's strange
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 6:12 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• My grand baby LOVES it. She is just starting to talk and can say the names of the characters. I cant say that Ive watched the shows thou. So I cant say I have an opinion, but my grandbaby has a great opinion of Yo Gabba Gabba. LOL!
    lacyjones

Answer by lacyjones at 11:06 AM on Oct. 10, 2010