I'm 3 months pregnant and my boyfriend is in prison. he wont get out until dec 15 and I'm not sure if I should tell him now or wait because he said that he doesnt want kids for about 2 more years.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:43 PM on Oct. 9, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Tell him now, it might give him something to look forward to. My hubby didn't want kids right away, but 5 months into dating...yeah baby ready or not. He absolutely adores our son now, and baby number 2 is on the way. Sometimes people don't know what they want till they have it.
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 5:44 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• Wait until you're about four/five months along and all has been ruled a-okay by your physician. Then tell him, he'll have time to digest it and deal. Good luck!
    amybaby_19

Answer by amybaby_19 at 5:45 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• If it were me, I would tell him asap. He definetly has time to think. Hopefully after being in, and away from you, he will adore the idea of starting a family
    stenhouse_baby

Answer by stenhouse_baby at 5:49 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• Well it is up to you if you want to tell him but one way or another i am pretty sure he will find out sometime. I believe that it would be in your best interest to tell him.
    Traci1979

Answer by Traci1979 at 5:51 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• As long as he isn't in prison for anything he did to you, I would tell him now. Maybe he will put forth extra effort to get out earlier. Good luck
    Bagofwind

Answer by Bagofwind at 5:51 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• tell him nd if he is not happy nd he is mean u dont need him think positive its you nd a new little person.good luck a baby is always a blessing if the person haveing it is a great person.
    ivette0423

Answer by ivette0423 at 7:19 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• He is in prison? WHY?
    And do you want him to know that he is the father of your baby? I would run and hide and never see him again. Who wants an Ex-Con for a Dad? SOrry but that is so wrong.
    Give your child a positive start in life---with YOU as a Mom and you alone. Really.
    Good luck !
    Anonymous