And this is why slander of any kind against homosexuality needs to stop! your thoughts?

http://www.buffalonews.com/wire-feeds/state/article215530.ece

xxhazeldovexx

Asked by xxhazeldovexx at 5:46 PM on Oct. 9, 2010 in Religious Debate

• OMG I wish I hadn't of read that. And people wonder why spreading the "word" about being gay is wrong and an abomination is such a horrible crime against humanity.
    Whats so wrong with teaching tolerane and love for any and all sinners? So that when extremists/homophobes come across a gay person, they would instead have been instilled with love instead of given an excuse to be judgers and executioners of hate crimes.
    I am disgusted....absolutely.
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 6:59 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• What is wrong with these people doing the attacking? I can't believe we are living through this. I feel terrible when I hear things like this. That is somebodies boy/baby? Could be theirs....down the road? I wish it would just stop.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 5:51 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• Let me also state that I DO UNDERSTAND these kinds of attacks are NOT ALWAYS done by believers of the christian god who preaches against homosexuality. But more times than not....they are.
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 7:00 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• OMG that is so sick. THIS is why we have to start showing and teaching our children more love and acceptance.....period.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 7:25 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• Homophobes are so dumb!!!
    silversmom

Answer by silversmom at 5:49 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• *somebody's*
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 5:53 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• its just wrong theyy arent secure in their masculinityy. thats the onlyy reason whyy should u care where someone else is gettin theirs as long as theyy dont tryy nothing with u it shouldnt matter and even then this isnt the right wayy to do it. it makes me sick just to think about what happened to those boyys and u know what else i find gross it okayy and everyyone is for it when its two girls but if its two guyys the world has to end.
    babyy_blue_eyes

Answer by babyy_blue_eyes at 6:02 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• OMG a 17 year old! OMG !!!!
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 6:16 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• This is why I drill on educating yourself, seeing the person instead of the label!

Answer by older at 6:41 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• That is much worse than "dumb". It is evil. And ---their families and girl friends defended them , saying they were the nicest guys ,etc. How could they could they defend them after hearing the details of what they did to those poor young men. Evil.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 8:40 PM on Oct. 9, 2010