Pagans/ Spell for having someone call you? *if you dont have anything nice to say because you dont believe in this dont open post ty*

Im trying to do a spell to have someone call you back. I tried different things and it has not worked. thanks ladies, much appreciate :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:47 PM on Oct. 9, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Write their name on a piece of paper. While holding it visualise them calling you. Place the paper under the phone.
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 5:59 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• I am not pagan, but know many. The commonly help belief among them is that you never work a spell that alters some ones free will.
    silversmom

Answer by silversmom at 5:51 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• I am Pagan but I do not give out spells. You can cause harm to others if you do not know what you are doing. And trying to manipulate people into doing things is a big NO in spelll work.
    SophiaofLight

Answer by SophiaofLight at 6:09 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• I am not pagan so I can't help you but if you find one that works will you let us know? I find it very interesting!
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 5:50 PM on Oct. 9, 2010