Mirena Question, maybe TMI.........

I got my Mirena inserted on Thursday and had cramping and discharge that goes with it. My period and discharge has stopped. I was told that when this happened to check my strings. I can't feel them or find them. I did ask the midwife to cut them short; however, because of my husbands size. Do you think everything is okay? I would know if it came out right? Because I feel great, no cramping, no bloating, no bleeding. I just feel wonderful.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:17 AM on Oct. 26, 2008 in Health

• If you aren't in any discomfort I wouldn't worry about it. I have had my mirena for about 6 months now and have never felt my strings. My Dr, said that as long as I wasn't in any discomfort that I shouldn't have any issues with it.
    little.miss.mom

Answer by little.miss.mom at 11:41 AM on Oct. 26, 2008

• Good, you have no idea how worried I have been, this rocked me $585 and I would like for it to stay where it belongs. I guess I should just make sure that when I go for my five week check up to tell the doctor.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:50 AM on Oct. 26, 2008

• i would ask her to check just in case. im still bleeding and cramping anits almost been a month.
    burtney0921

Answer by burtney0921 at 12:36 PM on Oct. 26, 2008