When you need change in your life, what do you do?

I feel stuck in a rut. What can i do to bring some change in my life? I know it's a broad question...but let me know what you do when you need change?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:55 PM on Oct. 9, 2010 in Entertainment

• I pray. I pray for motivation, insight, and help. Sometimes God answers your question in such a way that you don't realize its even been answered. For example.. I was head over hells in love with a guy. He dumped me, then came back, and so on. I thought he was gods gift to women. Until I started seeing signs that he was doing drugs. I confronted him, and he denied it. He turned it around to make me look like a psycho. I prayed and prayed for an answer, well for a cure actually- something that could make this all better. I found a scale and shake on our coffee table one day before he got home. I packed all my stuff and left before he got there- thinking he would change for me. The next day he moved his new girlfriend in.
    At the time it was horrible, but that was 4 years ago. Im now married to my soul mate, and we have a beautiful daughter. God works in mysterious ways, even if we cant see it at the time :)
    stenhouse_baby

Answer by stenhouse_baby at 6:02 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• I reorganize my house. I may only do one room..or I may do a few. Sometimes I just put away winter clothes, and take out summer ones, or the other way around. Sometimes I go shopping for some new clothes. You could always look into taking a pottery class or something you've never done before.
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 5:57 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• Go on a raod trip
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 6:11 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• Go to bed -- by myself.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 5:57 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• I GO AND BUY CANDY APPLES AND IT BRINGS ME BACK UP AND EVEN HAVE THE KIDS IN THE MAKING AND EATING IT CHEERS EVERYONE UP...LOL
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 5:59 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• Go Shopping.....no seriously I look forward to the change in seasons and try to incoroprate them into a lot of what I do. Like I love going for walks now that the weather is cooler and the leaves are changing color. I've started thinking about what crafts I want to do for the upcoming winter. Looking forward to hot bubbles baths and reading in the tub. Hopefully this helps.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 5:59 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• I call one of those friends that you know would accept your phone call and enjoy a chat even if you hadn't talked in 10 years. Then i clean the pantry.
    seturkey

Answer by seturkey at 6:04 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• Cut my hair or make something new!
    marchar2002

Answer by marchar2002 at 6:32 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• change starts within, so I do something special for myself.
    canta1980

Answer by canta1980 at 1:40 AM on Oct. 11, 2010