How's your 3 or 4 year old adjusting to Preschool

Recently we had to switch my son's Preschool & thus far he seems to be adjusting to it well. He really liked his old Teacher, but now he's in class w/ a bunch of his friends from DayCare. I didn't know that we would have as much Homework as he has, but we're having so much fun doing it together.

MsWood729

Asked by MsWood729 at 5:59 PM on Oct. 9, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Homework in preschool? What kind of homework?
    Is it activities for home?
    My granddaughte loves preschool, has a fantastic school and teachers. 12 to 2 ratio
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 6:33 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• Homework in pre-school? That's crazy! My 4 yo is loving preschool. He asks everyday if he has school (he goes two afternoons a week) and he gets so mad if I'm a little early to pick him up.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 6:50 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• My son loves it. This is his 3rd and final year though. We are sad to be leaving for kindegarten next year. He has homework on Fridays. It is always a simple assignment that takes less than a 1 min to do. Usually matching, writing his letters, etc.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 7:12 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• His Homework is mostly coloring activites that they've cover for the week or the weekly theme. He has reading assignent (we'll I do). He loves it His Teacher says he asks for homework everday, LoL!!! He goes to school M-Th from 8-11:30, for now it's a wonderful schedule.
    ~*~Holli~*~
    MsWood729

Comment by MsWood729 (original poster) at 7:46 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• My 4 YO LOVES pre school. She too gets HW. I love it. They are fun coloring activities that they encourage to be done as a family. She also has a letter can she has to fill each week, and turn in every Friday. This week is the letter B.

KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 8:45 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• My 3 year old loves pre school and she get's to ride the bus to school that's the best part for her.
    amanda_23

Answer by amanda_23 at 11:10 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• My 2 yr old DS attends already 3 days a week do to he is Autistic he is in an inclusion class and most of the time he is the only child with special needs in the class and only up to 6 kids at one time with 2 teachers, every morninwhen I tell him we are going to school he say's " Yaaay Cool"
    heathers5500

Answer by heathers5500 at 9:15 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• she did great
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 2:44 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Preschool homework? My son doesn't even have homework in preschool. He never had it last year either when he started in Feb '10. My son's in a preschool to help him with his language.
    jilligan362

Answer by jilligan362 at 5:13 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• My son just started Pre-K. For the first 3 1/2 weeks he cried every morning when I would drop him off. Came to find out that one little boy was hitting him in the head every day and nothing was being done to stop it. Now he loves school and the little boy doesnt hit my son in the head anymore.
    HUNTERBUNTER

Answer by HUNTERBUNTER at 9:28 PM on Oct. 11, 2010