What would you do in this situation? (PLEASE BUMP!)

My fiancee and I got in an agurment last nite. He left at 6pm. He called off work today saying he was sick. It is 515 pm. He has not been home. when I called him at 5 am some girl answers and then hangs up when she hears my voice. I get ahold of him finally at 6am. He is very evasive/ He shuts off his phone and I havent been able to get ahold of him. he is not in the hospital or at work. we have 2 boys ages 3 and 1. I dk what to do. This is not the first time he has run off when we had an arugement but it is the first time he has not come home.

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 6:18 PM on Oct. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• I'd call off the wedding until he grows the hell up.
    That's emotionally abusive in my book to take off all night. Leave for an hour to "cool off", fine, but don't take off all night! And who the hell is the female that answered?
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 6:22 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• I agree with PP. Find out who this girl is. Couselling may help you, hopefully. If not, move on while you got a chance baby girl. Good luck!
    MomX3LJC

Answer by MomX3LJC at 6:23 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• Yeah i dont think there is any good way to answer this. I dont know what to ell u to do but u know in ur heart what is going on if a girl answered the phone. He probably used ur argument as an excuse to be with this girl & if he does come home he will probably try blaming it on u anyway. Good luck if u ever need to chat hit me up.
    ahsweetness

Answer by ahsweetness at 6:27 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• I would be livid if I were you! I agree with Orionsgirl sure maybe blow off steam for an hour hell maybe two but take off all night and then turn his phone off and call into work the next day? Hell no! And if some chic answered my mans phone after we got into a fight he would find locks changed when he tried to bring his sorry ass home...I am sure you are worried about him and all that but really sweety if he is willing to pull that crap he isn't mature enough to be in a mature relationship when he calls I would tell him to grow up or get the f*@$ out
    pregoagain2010

Answer by pregoagain2010 at 6:27 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• I went through this with an ex boyfriend and he would disappear at times. I found out he was 1. cheating and 2. was back to doing drugs. Having some other girl answer his phone is not right. I dont care how much of a fight you guys had!
    justme581

Answer by justme581 at 6:28 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• If he has done it before.. then he thinks that is okay to continue doing obviously. The question you might want to get to the bottom of is who is the female who answered the phone.. and you might want to know how long they have been seeing each other...

GL.
    ajc88

Answer by ajc88 at 6:30 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• You say he has done this before, so it is a pattern. This is not healthy for you or your children, nor is fighting to the point of him leaving. In my opinion, end this relationship. I've been there and ending the relationship and moving on with my life away from that person was the best choice I've ever made. Be strong and good luck.
    DeTora_Family

Answer by DeTora_Family at 6:56 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• I hate to say it but his behavior- storming out like a 2yr old during an argument, an unknown female answered the phone, he is evasive, he turned the phone off, he called in 'sick' to work when he is not sick, doing this previously- has 'red flags' on it. If it was me and my man acted like this I would call off the wedding and I would seriously re-consider the relationship. Do I really want to stay with someone who acts like this? Could I ever trust him again? If you do want to keep the relationship then you both have to be willing to work at it, and talking everything out, listening to each other, and coming up with compromise/solutions would be a good start and maybe even think about couples counseling. If you feel that you can't trust him, or if either one of you is not willing to give it your all and work on it, then it would be best to end it now and walk away. Whatever you decide I wish you good luck
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 7:56 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• I tell you he would be coming home to his clothes on the front lawn. No way would I be putting up with that kind of childish behaviour!
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 8:24 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• I have been through this - and thank GOD I am not ever going to go through it again. First let me say one thing and I want you to really understand this: IF YOU THINK FOR ONE SECOND THAT THIS AND ANY OTHER BAD BEHAVIORS WILL STOP WHEN YOU GET MARRIED - I AM HERE TO TELL YOU IT WON'T!! When you marry someone - you are vowing to put up with anything he dishes out - and ACCEPTING him AS IS - faults and all. I know you love him and he's the father of your kids and want him to know that you are there for him.....Hun, he is checking out on you when he is upset with you, not to mention running to the arms of someone else. I don't care if they don't have sex. He is confiding in her and it should be YOU to whom he runs! You deserve so much better! GL Sweetie!

Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 9:05 PM on Oct. 9, 2010