Are you close to your sister?

Right now I am so upset with mine I could wring her neck! I can't stand when one says they are going to do some thing and then they don't do it. Just a good thing we had a back up plan to our plan. DH was supposed to be at work at 7am. He ended up calling my mom to come get him even though my sister's boyfriend was supposed. GRRRR

justme581

Asked by justme581 at 6:24 PM on Oct. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• Yeah, I'm close to two of them, and even though I'm not really close with my third we'd both be there in a heartbeat for each other. Sure sometimes we all piss each other off, but that's just all part of our sisterly bond, and when push comes to shove we've got each other's backs.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 6:28 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• Yes, I am. We all live within walking distance of each other.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 6:28 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• kind of. i kind of have some resentment issues with her, but we talk.
    Phippsandrea

Answer by Phippsandrea at 6:32 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• i'm the middle sister..and for a great while, i was closer to my younger sister...now it seems i see my older sister more often. both of them have lots of extra-people they hang out with, be it work or church related..and i don't. plus, i'm 4hrs away from both of them. i talk to my older sis more.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 6:33 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• My older sisters are close with each other. I don't really deal with either of them.. and I am not really close to either of them.. I was raised by our dad and they were raised by our mom.
    ajc88

Answer by ajc88 at 6:39 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• my sister is my best friend!! she is 4 years younger, so maybe thats why!
    vvlinley21

Answer by vvlinley21 at 7:04 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• My sister and I are very close...most of the time. Other times, I love her, but I don't like her. Like now, because she's dating one of my friends, even though she knows I really don't want her to. She has issues, and he has enough stuff going on without her hanging around.
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 7:10 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• My sister is 7 years younger then me. She is on her 3rd child and if it doesn't have to do with her she doesn't care. I hate that. She and I used to be close until she started seeing her now boyfriend (father of her youngest and is pregnant by).
    justme581

Comment by justme581 (original poster) at 7:10 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• My sis is 2yrs younger than I am, and for quite a while we did not get along or agree on much until we hit the teen years, and then we started to get along and have some 'common ground'. Since then we have had some rocky patches, but thankfully we have managed to talk the problems out and put them behind us and move on. Currently we are close and have a good relationship.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 7:37 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• Cant stand mine! I havent talked to her in over 10 years and thats not long enough. WOOT! Glad to be free! Birthday dance in circles!
    lacyjones

Answer by lacyjones at 8:04 PM on Oct. 9, 2010