What works for a fussy baby?

i have tryed everything i can think of and she is still fussy what could it be?

Chloesmommy941

Asked by Chloesmommy941 at 6:38 PM on Oct. 9, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I always used peppermint water worked everytime for my kids
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 6:39 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• If she's not hungry, wet or in pain, you can just lay her in her crib and let her fuss. It's totally okay. She might just be colicky.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 6:51 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• Hi... Fussy babies, well, with one of mine, I turned the vaccum on, and he actually stopped fussing and started looking around. Sometimes, you can give them a real good burp, and sometimes, they are hungry, sometimes, they are over fed, many possibilities. If you ever worry too much, don't hesitate to take the baby into a local E.R.. Remember, a baby looks at us, and only knows how to love us, that's their only capabillity, so never get frustrated at your little one. Ummm, burp, feed, change, hold, bathe, warm milk, with a bit of peppermint mixed in his bottle(depending on your babies age, and your dr. advice)... I wish you luck :)
    saraclair

Answer by saraclair at 7:38 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• When my children were babies they liked car rides when they were fussy.
    Dayna Z.

Answer by Dayna Z. at 8:58 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• try sugar water , just put suger in warm ....like 1 teaspoon of sugar and 1 1/2 teaspoon water,,, just drop a couple in to their inner cheek until happy.
    heather44444

Answer by heather44444 at 9:23 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• Could she have a tummy ache?or maybe getting sick?possibly colic?Try giving her some Tylenol or Mylican drops.You can also put a blanket in a clothes dryer and warm it up,then wrap her up in it.My son was had the colic and constipated so I know how you feel.I tried everything too.After 4 months of him crying and screaming he was ok.OMG.Good luck
    alisha34886

Answer by alisha34886 at 10:52 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• Depending how old she is... if she is under 4 months i would not let her just sit and cry.

I sometimes have to just go through the 'list' and something always works.

If he is not hungry, wet, dirty, hot, cold, tired, congested, hurt or sick then i try cradle holding and rocking him, taking him around the house and talk to him (explain what we are looking at), take him outside, try to engage him in playing, massage him, sing or read to him and carry him around in my Moby wrap (he loves it)... one of these ALWAYS works so i just try them all until it calms him :)

I can go into more detail if you want to message me.
    BraythansMom

Answer by BraythansMom at 12:13 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• you can try gripe water i just got it and tried it with my daughter i just found it at walmart a weeks ago and it work wonders i swear
    neonangel2188

Answer by neonangel2188 at 10:41 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Music, sing, rock, hum, vacuum, swing, pat/rub back. Is she teething? have you looked there? Sometimes babies just cry for no reason. Good Luck. Hope you figure something out.
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 12:22 PM on Oct. 10, 2010