Today my 4 y/o son was kissing my belly and rested his head on it when the baby kicked. Now he wont come near me because he thinks the baby doesn't like him. What should I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:39 PM on Oct. 9, 2010 in Pregnancy

• tell him that is the only way the baby can say, "hi, i kno ur there, thanks for the love"
    Phippsandrea

Answer by Phippsandrea at 6:40 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• thats so cute! tell him the baby cant talk to thats how it wanted to say hi...tell him the baby kicks you all the time too
    pregoagain2010

Answer by pregoagain2010 at 6:44 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• Tell him his little brother/sister is just trying to play with him cause he/she loves him.
    an-apple-a-day

Answer by an-apple-a-day at 6:45 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• Tell him that is the only way the baby can make contact with him and that he wanted to play with him!
    Darla47

Answer by Darla47 at 7:02 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• I agree with everyone else. Tell him that's how the baby is saying "hi" and trying to play with his/her big brother. Tell him the baby loves him so much s/he already wants to give him a kiss too, but s/he can't so s/he kicked to let him know s/he was there.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 7:05 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• I was thinking the same thing the other ladies were thinking. Tell him baby is trying to say hi and cant talk yet :)

That is sort of cute though :)
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 7:05 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• Explain to him that baby was trying to play with him. That it was more the baby trying to get his attention and not trying to be mean.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 7:10 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• play it safe tell him the baby misses him nd wants him to hear a story,can he pleas tell the baby one .lol
    ivette0423

Answer by ivette0423 at 7:14 PM on Oct. 9, 2010