What is your husband getting for Christmas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:44 AM on Oct. 26, 2008 in Just for Fun

• wii :) (actually its for both of us) :P
    the.deadly.mrs

Answer by the.deadly.mrs at 10:47 AM on Oct. 28, 2008

• Probably a new wallet and a really nice chopping knife. I'm poor this year : ( I'd like to get him a game or two for the Wii, but I dunno. Our daughter is due right around Christmas and we're going to be more focused on her.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 11:45 AM on Oct. 26, 2008

• NADA as of now...
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 11:46 AM on Oct. 26, 2008

• im thinking of making he extra bedroom into a man cave with all his sports stuff in there for him to hang out in and do his sports stuff in there. bonus for me since i dont have to see his sports stuff in my livingroom or anywhere else but that room!
    aidensema

Answer by aidensema at 11:50 AM on Oct. 26, 2008

• Floormats for his truck. He wants the ones that hold like 3 gallons of water or something, not the cheap ones. I dunno. Hope I can find them on EBay!!!
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 11:51 AM on Oct. 26, 2008

• I was going to get him a leaf blower but then today he said he was going to buy one ... I almost fell over! He asked why I was giving him this bad look and I said "That's what you were getting for Christmas! Not anymore!!" ... :)

So now, after patting myself on the back by thinking of a great gift, I'm back to square one ...
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 11:52 AM on Oct. 26, 2008

• I know this year he would like a gun (he collects them as well as hunts with them) but since we are just buying a house I don't think that he'll get his gun. Maybe a new wallet, some new jeans, and prob a few tools.
    KlousMomi

Answer by KlousMomi at 11:52 AM on Oct. 26, 2008

• Probably something electronical... Do they have anything new out there he doesn't have?? Probably not... Maybe a game system..
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 11:52 AM on Oct. 26, 2008

• As of right now, a lump of coal in his stocking...and I'm ready to shove that stocking full of coal straight up his....

lol...if you couldn't tell, he's in the dog house right now.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 12:04 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• i HOPE he doesnt read this,because he knows my pawword and stuff for here lol..
    but im thinking a PS3 because he loves it alot,i have one and he plays it at times when he comes over..
    and new shoes,
    and..still havent thought of anything else..lol =)
    misty91

Answer by misty91 at 12:58 PM on Oct. 26, 2008