Anyone know any ways to postpone my period?

My period is due next week and my high school bf is coming to visit me. We plan to stay the weekend in a hotel with a pool and hot tub. I don't want af interferring and ruining the occasion.

soon2bemomof307

Asked by soon2bemomof307 at 7:07 PM on Oct. 9, 2010 in Health

• start taking birth control now and it might work
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 7:12 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• nothing will work,sorry

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:23 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• I started my period on my wedding day. And I'm always on it for at least 7 days, so it was an inventive honeymoon... kind of annoying, but at least I have a healthy uterus, I guess. : )
    katinthehat8914

Answer by katinthehat8914 at 7:24 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• Only BC pills would stop them. But since you only have a week it most likely be to late even if you started now. It takes time for the pill to really kick in. You could try but you would need to start right away and since it is the weekend you would have to go on Monday and start that evening. I normally take my pills continuously to not have periods and have been doing it for 15 years, it works great. You only need to have periods to ovulate to get pregnant.
    Congenial

Answer by Congenial at 7:42 PM on Oct. 9, 2010