Have you ever been cheated on

Did you stay in the relationship? Do you feel once a cheater always a cheater? It is only a question. This isn't happening in my life. ... Just curious of your thoughts

Godswk

Asked by Godswk at 7:11 PM on Oct. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• Yes I was cheated on, I gave him a chance to come home and work things out. He choose not too. So I filled for divorce and am now divorced.
    mfields13

Answer by mfields13 at 7:15 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• Both exHusbands cheated on me. I stayed with them for a little bit after wards but it didnt last long. DH hasnt cheated on me and i dont think he will.
    justme581

Answer by justme581 at 7:13 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• My kids' dad used to cheat on me, he was addicted to drugs, and would disappear after work and not come home for a day or so. I stayed because I was a stay at home mom with nothing of my own...and yes, I feel once a cheater always a cheater, but not in the context that a person my have cheated on someone 5 years ago and they will always cheat in a relationship. To me, if a person has cheated in their current relationship, it will happen again in that relationship...I don't know if that makes sense, but I get it, lol. I finally got the courage to get away from that relationship though :) No more of that nonsense
    kyuteangl88

Answer by kyuteangl88 at 7:14 PM on Oct. 9, 2010