Do you ever feel you are on the treadmill of life

Sometimes I feel I'll never get off the treadmill. The economy is awful and sometimes it seems as if I am on a treadmill. What are your thoughts?

Godswk

Asked by Godswk at 7:15 PM on Oct. 9, 2010 in Money & Work

• I'm on it , it's stuck on high, I'm turning blue and can't get off. Waiting for someone to unplug it for me!
    Anonymous

• Have for a long time. Luckily I decided that I no longer wanted to be a moderately paid wage slave for the oligarchy. I'm checking out. No more rat race for me. :)
    Jenny-talia

Answer by Jenny-talia at 7:21 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• Yes, I feel the same way and someone yelling "Run Forest Run" and the trucks on my a$$. I can run! LOL! Yes seriously. But the economy is getting better, its just moving slow. If it moves to fast we will bust again. Its called growing pains. boy o boy the pain...
    Hang tuff!
    lacyjones

Answer by lacyjones at 7:22 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• i ussually feel that esp that i'm the breadwinner here...tough one...
    neng999

Answer by neng999 at 7:23 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• Yes and someone is dangling a stack of money in front of my nose and I just can't get it!
    ValerieRNmom

Answer by ValerieRNmom at 7:39 PM on Oct. 11, 2010