so tiered?

Lately i have been beyond exhausted to the point i just don't want to get up at all but i make myself. I'm not depressed i'm really happy. I went to the doc and told him what is wrong and he did a ton of blood work and nothing. I know that i have three kids and am going to college and that takes alot out of a person but my fiance has been helping tremendously. I am pregnant but the fatigue started even before i got pregnant. Does anyone have any suggestions. I am tiered of being sooooooo tiered. Please help.

iluvmymomasboys

Asked by iluvmymomasboys at 7:26 PM on Oct. 9, 2010 in Health

• yes they tested for low iron, thyroid, even stds and all came back normal
    iluvmymomasboys

Comment by iluvmymomasboys (original poster) at 7:38 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• Three kids, pregnant, school, fiance. I am exhausted.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 7:41 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• its so bad that i just took my son outside and i wanted to fall asleep right there
    iluvmymomasboys

Comment by iluvmymomasboys (original poster) at 7:42 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• he thinks its just all that i have going on but i let the kids go to my parents for a week and just took the week off and still soooooo exhausted beyond exhausted
    iluvmymomasboys

Comment by iluvmymomasboys (original poster) at 7:44 PM on Oct. 9, 2010