Where to get a medical bracelet?

I just found out that my 17 m/o dd has a severe peanut allergy. I am needing to get her a medical bracelet that she cannot take off! Can anyone recommend one? Thanks!

MaximusMommy

Asked by MaximusMommy at 7:31 PM on Oct. 9, 2010 in Kids' Health

• Only thing I can think of is check with your local Pharmacy
    Darla47

Answer by Darla47 at 7:33 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 7:40 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• Check your local pharmacy or online. Some boutiques online make cute child medical bracelets.
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 6:58 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• I have seen some really cute children's ones, our friend has a fabric band one for her son for his asthma. I bet if you google children's medical bracelets there would be tons of ideas/sites.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 10:25 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I have a medical bracelet that came from the pharmacy, and it was free. It's actually not that ugly either LOL. You could try Googling it to find one that's pretty and child-resistant.
    WomanWitty

Answer by WomanWitty at 11:05 AM on Oct. 12, 2010