Bottle Warmer?

I am in great need of a bottle and food warmer for my son. It needs to be inexpensive but good quality (if that's possible). I was looking into getting the munchkin one. Any suggestions?

BraydonsMama262

Asked by BraydonsMama262 at 7:44 PM on Oct. 9, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I used The First Years Night & Day Bottle Warmer System. It has a cooler that is removeable. I bought 2 one for the kitchen & one for my Bedroom. At night, I would put the formula in the bottles and put it in the cooler so it was always fresh then when I needed to feed my Son I would just warm the bottle. It worked excellent and I highly recommed it. Easy to use and all self contained. I never had a problem with either one. I still have them & they look brand new.

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 8:15 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• Advent is good
    oliviahank

Answer by oliviahank at 7:47 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• Not a good idea. they encourage the growth of bacteria.
    Bacteria grows best at temperatures between 40F and 140F.
    It's basic food safety 101
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 7:55 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• We used the munchkin. But honestly it was a waste of $. We maybe used it 6 times. But I breastfed, so maybe FF moms would use it more?
    My only advice is to read the measurements very carefully just a little too much water and it gets scalding hot. Also, it doesnt work well for small bottles.
    new_mom808

Answer by new_mom808 at 8:45 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• I think thats a great idea
    mommyofsophia

Answer by mommyofsophia at 12:04 AM on Oct. 10, 2010