Have you been to Hawaii?

Which Island did you go to?

Roadfamily6now

Asked by Roadfamily6now at 7:45 PM on Oct. 9, 2010 in Travel

• No, but I have always wanted to go. Here is a bump for you.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 7:46 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• I'd LOVE to go to Hawaii!!
    CarlyCo

Answer by CarlyCo at 7:48 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• no I haven't but I would like to one day. :)
    mfields13

Answer by mfields13 at 7:51 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• No, but it's on my bucket list!!!
    Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 7:59 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• Yes, 3 times. This is the itinerary we always followed. Flew into Oahu and stay at the Kahala hotel. It's very secluded and you'll often see famous people there. They have rooms overlooking a dolphin lagoon and/or the ocean. The rooms are Gorgeous and I have never slept in a more comfortable bed in my life. Then we fly to Maui and stay at either the Hyatt Regency or the Sheraton on Kaanapali Beach and dine each night on Front Street, an old whaling village with tons of restaurants & shops. Then fly to kauai and stay at the Sheraton. A week on each island and rent a car on each too. It is like being in heaven and I would LOVE to live there. You may not want to return home!

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 8:08 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• Yes. We stayed on the Island of Maui, and also went to Honolulu. BEAUTIFUL!!

KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 8:11 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• We went there for our honeymoon. We spent several days on the big Island, a week on Kawaii, and 2 days on Maui. I would love to go back! I don't think I would do Kawaii again, but I loved the big Island.
    mybella81

Answer by mybella81 at 8:18 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• awesome! We are looking at Maui and Hawaii (for the volcanos of course)
    We have 7 - 9 days to be there.
    Roadfamily6now

Comment by Roadfamily6now (original poster) at 8:43 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• Yes, we have been to the Big Island, Maui, Molokai, Kauai, Lanai, Oahu. Loved them all. Oahu is like going to a big Metropolitan city in Paradise, there are people, people, people. The other Islands each have their own personality. The Big Island - Volcanoes, Black Sand, Green Sand Beaches & Waterfalls, Maui - Whale Watching, Visiting Haleakala, Beaches and Snorkeling, Kauai - Waimea Canyon & the Fern Grotto, Lanai - golfing and little to nobody else. Molokai - a true Hawaiian experience. It just depends on what you want to do as to where you go. Wherever you go you will enjoy it. Have fun.

emerald53197

Answer by emerald53197 at 11:38 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• I've been to Oahu and Maui. Maui was really beautiful. I'd like to go to the Big Island sometime.
    SophiaofLight

Answer by SophiaofLight at 6:58 AM on Oct. 10, 2010