How can I tell my boyfriend to not be so rough when we're intimate? I know that having sex is ok when pregnant but im 8 months and its really just not working. I've already told him multiple times and I don't know what else to do.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:48 PM on Oct. 9, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Tell him that if he cannot be more gentle there will be no more sex.
    Period.
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 7:49 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• Cut him off until he can be gentle.
    CarlyCo

Answer by CarlyCo at 7:49 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• I know this sounds mean but you already told him and he didn't listen so I would say I am done till the baby comes because he is too rough. It's your body and he shouldn't be hurting you!!
    KaraMia15

Answer by KaraMia15 at 7:50 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• Tell him your not gonna give it up anymore if he continues to be so rough. Just say no until he is willing to make a conscious effort to be more gentle.
    mamyerssteph

Answer by mamyerssteph at 7:50 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• like they said cutt it off if he can't be gentle you are already in pregnant discomfort you don't need his discomfort also. and if its hurting you it might be hurting the baby depending how rough he is
    iluvmymomasboys

Answer by iluvmymomasboys at 7:53 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• Just tell him NO. ANd I don't know why you should ever have to put up with roughness. I sure wouldn't ever---even if I wasn'tpregnant. WHat is his problem?
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 8:50 PM on Oct. 9, 2010