whats the best way to keep up with laundry

kileighsmommie

Asked by kileighsmommie at 7:51 PM on Oct. 9, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I don't have a problem with doing the laundry, I have an issue with them being put away. I don't mind putting my daughters' clothes away for some reason. I guess because their cloths are so cute and alot smaller. When it comes to mine and my DFs clothes, we don't use our dresser. We just grab whats on top of the clean clothes basket. It may seem unresponsible to some, but we like a little caos from time to time. When we're feeling extra adventurous and energetic, we'll even seperate them into our own baskets. lol
    RubyBlue82

Answer by RubyBlue82 at 4:41 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• 1 load at a time always works. Then when you throw that load in the dryer you throw another one in the washer just keep going until it's all done some people havce a certain day they do laundry I just do mine when the hamper starts looking full or it's the end of my work week I do my clothes
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 8:55 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• I set a day aside for house cleaning, laundry and organizing everything for the house. I make soup, home baked bread and home baked cookies so I dont have to cook several meals just one and we eat soup all day. Kids love it. That s also family popcorn & movie night.
    lacyjones

Answer by lacyjones at 8:20 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• Just do it everyday.lol I still can't keep up with mine.
    alisha34886

Answer by alisha34886 at 10:55 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• Set a day during the week to do it in every week.

Answer by older at 7:52 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• I bring a load of laundry down with me every single day. That way I'm never behind. I just wash yesterday's clothes. I do 2 loads a day on the weekend because I wash sheets then.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 8:30 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• I do a little bit everyday that way it's never overwhelming.
    Queenofscrap

Answer by Queenofscrap at 4:11 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• I do laundry every Monday. Typically 4 loads. Then I wash other stuff (dog bedding, couch covers, our bedding, etc.) randomly, as needed. Every other day I wash 1 load of diapers.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 10:28 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• I do mine on Tuesday and Wednesday, usually 2 loads each day. I don't do more than that because then I always end up running out of time and leaving wet clothes in the wash or something stupid like that. I work nights so I only have the daytime to get it all done.
    getrealmama

Answer by getrealmama at 2:07 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• I have my daughter separate the hamper when it's full..which is usually 2x a week. Then I block out the whole day to get it done. (meaning, I stay home instead of running errands while the washer/dryer is going)
    danalee11

Answer by danalee11 at 5:19 PM on Oct. 10, 2010