Do you take your DH for granted?

The other day, I was thinking about all the small things he does for me that don't seem to be a big deal... but at that moment, I was so appriciative... it's those small things that often go un-noticed, but are his way of showing he loves me. Do you appricate those small things??

CarlyCo

Asked by CarlyCo at 7:57 PM on Oct. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• I probably would if I had one.
    oliviahank

Answer by oliviahank at 7:59 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• Unfortunately I do take him for granted too often. I wish I would see more of the little things like you said. No excuses.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 8:14 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• I do. :( I hate that I do it but sometimes his annoying habits get the best of me and I don't appreciate him the way he deserves. I have an amazing dh.
    dmdblleb

Answer by dmdblleb at 8:26 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• Yes unfortunately we take eachother for granted sometimes. I wouldn't say all the time!
    Darla47

Answer by Darla47 at 8:31 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• I agree with Darla.
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 9:39 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• I do. There are times I take them for granted, but I try not to. You have a good point. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 10:14 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• Oh no, lol! I left this question up as I went into the other room, and now my husband is SO milking the fact that I said I sometimes take him for granted, hahaha! I walked into the room and he was like, "Baby, do you sometimes take your DH for granted?" I didn't even know he knew what DH stood for! :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 10:16 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• I don't think I do. I appreciate him for everything he's done and everything he's tried to do to make sure that we're taken care of and provided for.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 3:26 PM on Oct. 10, 2010