My six year old has gotten out of bed 4 times now...

what should I threaten him with if he gets up again? (I'm making light of this so I smack him upside the head) So far we have gad Potty twice, water and I'm not really sure why he is up now...

But_Mommie

Asked by But_Mommie at 8:11 PM on Oct. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Just to tell ya....my son is 6 yrs old and this time when he came into the living room, he was hopping in his pillow case from his bed pillow! LOL

He is on his second wind.........he'll fall out before 10PM.
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 8:34 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• i let my kids watch a movie while im putting them asleep after the first bathroom and water break i tell them that if they get up again i will turn off their movie.
    iluvmymomasboys

Answer by iluvmymomasboys at 8:14 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• My son is watching Alvin and the Chipmunks right now on HBO. He has seen it several times so he keeps getting up coming in here to tell me about the movie ( never seen it! ) he does that all the time.

I tell him that if he keeps getting up Im gonna go put it back on HGTV and watch what I want to watch! LOL
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 8:33 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• Well....if my kids are not tired enough to go to sleep at 7:00-7:30p they get to exercise outside, until they are tired. I don't usually have a problem with bedtime. :)
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 9:39 PM on Oct. 9, 2010