Why Do Ex Boyfriends Want Sex From Their Exgirlfriend?

Me and my exboyfriend have been brokeup 2 months now.My ex sends me a text message joke every couple of days.So I'm polite and send him one back.We havn't personally talked sice the break up.So last night he sent me a text asking if he could come over and hang out.I said sure.I told him first thing when he got to my place I would not have sex with him.He asked me did I think that's why he came over?I said isn't that why most ex's come back to their ex's?Ok.Today he hasn't text me or nothing.And NO I didn't have sex with him.Why do guys want sex with their ex?And do you think that's what he wanted from me?

alisha34886

Asked by alisha34886 at 8:13 PM on Oct. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• I'm not sure what he wanted, but I think there are a number of reasons guys want sex with their ex:

- they still have feelings for them
    - they just want sex
    - they had great sex with the ex
    - they want to prove that they can still have their ex if they want them......
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 8:18 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• because they think they have the power to do what they want...the day they walk out thats the day everything changes and we as women need to point that out and make it crystal clear...cant have your cake and eat it too...sorry lol
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 8:25 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• Sounds like that is why he came over to hangout. If he did not want you back why else would he contact you and want to come over to your house instead of going out?
    SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 8:19 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• They DO?
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 8:25 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• To pass the time of day!
    sunsdragonfly

Answer by sunsdragonfly at 8:45 PM on Oct. 9, 2010