I had the iud removed Aug 26 because it was making me too anemic. I got my period on Aug 29 and it was a normal one the next one I got on Sept 26 had bleeding for 2 days had intercourse and it stopped for a day then started again for two more days. Does this mean i've been pregnant for a month or am I just going crazy?

I've had waves of nausea mostly in the evening and through the night, have to urinate so often and badly and back to go again 15 min later. I have an almost 18 month old and have been stressed a bit lately finance wise. I have also had terrbile migraine/tension headaches which I'd get on occasion but not daily.

heartofgold408

Asked by heartofgold408 at 8:19 PM on Oct. 9, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i'm not seeing how you think you were pregnant for a month?? stress can cause your period to do weird things, be late, be early, be heavy, come and go...about a year ago my period started messing with my head. it came, was heavy for a couple days, then stopped for a day, then came back, but lighter. it's been doing just that ever since. but no i know and am prepared for it lol.
    Anonymous

• You just had the iud remove. it take time to get back to normal just wait and see then see your doc
    dorotheabrown37

Answer by dorotheabrown37 at 8:42 PM on Oct. 9, 2010