When was the last time you went out with your friends?

I haven't gone "Out" in almost a year (meaning girls night... or whatever). I picked up a part-time job so we can save up for a house, and I work very early in the morning on both saturday and sunday so we don't have to pay for a sitter. I really can't go out on the weekends, so my social life took a huge hit. Sometimes I feel sorry for myself, and then I think about how happy I will be when we are home owners. So when was the last time you got to go out?

Namaste17

Asked by Namaste17 at 8:21 PM on Oct. 9, 2010 in Entertainment

• I'd also say close to a year... give or take.
    CarlyCo

Answer by CarlyCo at 8:24 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• It was last December. But I don't miss girls' night out.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 8:30 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• Many moons ago.
    sunsdragonfly

Answer by sunsdragonfly at 8:34 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• May. So 5-6 months. That is pretty avg. for me, twice a year. Since I got married 6 1/2 years ago it gets less and less, though
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 8:38 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• it has been a while now...lol
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 8:44 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• I haven't been anywhere that I didnt take the baby with me in a couple months. And that was just down the road to a friends house. We made bracelets and hung out for a bit. And the whole time i was there my hubby texted asking how long I was planning on being out.
    teagansmom10

Answer by teagansmom10 at 8:47 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• I haven't had girls night out in years. Now it's couples night out and we are meeting friends in about an hour. My DH told a friend of mine that he was taking her hubby out one night, so then we'll get a girls night.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 8:49 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• I have girls day out instead of girls night out... Being married changes priorities for some. I don't need to go out and party anymore. I don't think that's a good position to put yourself in when you're married. Hubby and I have a mutual agreement on the matter, and have great respect for our marriage.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 8:56 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• me and my SO went to a yankee game for his bday 2 weeks ago.. i went to a friends wedding on august 21st, and there bachelorette/bachelor party on august 6th. gonna go out for halloween, cant wait
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 9:08 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• One of my best friends (who had a baby a month after I did this summer) and I decided a girl's night out was a necessity, right up there with eating and breathing. She has 3 older kids and her hubby is home in the evenings. My LO is our first, and DH has evening classes. But for the nights when he gets home a little "earlier" (7ish), my friend and I try to plan a night out every 2-3 weeks. We feed our little ones before we go (both of us are breastfeeding), make sure they have a bottle if they wake up, and leave them to their daddies. We spend an hour, two tops, just talking over ice cream or burgers. It recharges us and makes us happier. And happier mommies = happier babies and daddies.
    Reenieredhead

Answer by Reenieredhead at 9:12 PM on Oct. 9, 2010