SLEEPING IN

looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow morning??? i am but the chances of that happening are slim to none...lol for some odd reason on Sat and Sun my kids get up super early...

iNk-FrEaK

Asked by iNk-FrEaK at 8:22 PM on Oct. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Saaaaammmmmmeeeee here!! I just wish I could sleep in until noon like I used to many many years ago ;o)

~Alyssa M.
    Helping Moms Work From Home Since 1999!
    www.4theLoveofMyFamily.com
    www.sandamaliska.blogspot.com
    alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 8:26 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• My youngest (5) has his first ice hockey game in the morning. We have to leave at 8:30. No sleeping in here!!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 8:23 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• I have to be up around 5:45am tomorrow morning to go to work. I would LOVE to sleep in!
    Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 8:24 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• Yep, sounds familiar! The kids don't want to get up and moving on school days- they want to 'sleep in' but on weekends/days off they are up at the crack of dawn! I do like weekends though because my hubs is home - he is an early riser so he takes charge of the kids when they get up and I try to sleep in -- if the kids and cat let me!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 8:27 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• my kids would do the same thing too. but i finally decided to make them stay in bed till at least 8am. finally after the fighting with them i got them to stay in bed even if they got up till at 8am.
    iluvmymomasboys

Answer by iluvmymomasboys at 8:34 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• Sleeping in? what is that?
    Ericha7

Answer by Ericha7 at 8:38 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• :) I have church tommorow, thats nice too. Have a great weekend
    shellylowes

Answer by shellylowes at 8:48 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• My definition of "sleeping in" is different than it used to be. If I am up later than 6:30, I'm happy. I've been really sick and have ended up sleeping pretty late the last two days. The kids have been so well-behaved, they didn't even wake me up.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 9:29 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• Sleep in lol never My girls are up before 8am :(
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 11:56 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• I sleep in every day. I usually get out of bed around 10 am.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 1:31 PM on Oct. 10, 2010