What is the best pregnancy test to use?

CayShek

Asked by CayShek at 8:24 PM on Oct. 9, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I am partial to clueblue easy, I suppose...... but the digitial ept is nice. (But SO pricey)
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 8:33 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• I just use the dollar tree tests, I've never had a problem with them =)
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 8:37 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• HPt didn't work for me so I refuse to buy them anymore. If I think I might be pregant then I got to my OB/GYN office & get a blood test. It only takes a day & not only will it tell you if your pregant but how far you are.
    ~*~Holli~*~
    MsWood729

Answer by MsWood729 at 10:29 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• ept worked for me with my first......and my period was late this month, so i just tested on a dollar tree one, and it's a positive......so, really, i guess unless it's too early to tell or your hcg levels are low, any test will work.
    mom_to_kenzie

Answer by mom_to_kenzie at 1:05 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• digitals always more precise
    san78

Answer by san78 at 5:50 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• The cheap ones detect your pregnancy the longer you wait after your missed period. But the Digital test picks up the pregnancy hormone up faster. While pricey it is the best it doesn't leave you wondering if that is a faint line or not. If you are pregnant, the $14 dollar digital test is the least of your worries with your budget.. if you know what i mean LOL
    MKSers

Answer by MKSers at 1:36 PM on Oct. 11, 2010