What are your thoughts on this? Listen to it and please respond!!!

http://www.bpmdeejays.com/upload/hs_sal_in_Harlem_100108.mp3

l.bicks

Asked by l.bicks at 12:16 PM on Oct. 26, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

Level 1 (-3 Credits)
  • I got this in an email today. Totally funny!! And as the email said, it could go either way. This is just the example in a black community full of Obama supporters. Just shows how undeducated some of the voters are!
    Anonymous

• i don't have any additional thoughts on this.
    it's been posted a couple of times and i think it's just more proof that american voters are uneducated.
    but who really cares? it's their right to vote for whoever they want and for whatever reason.
    heatherama

Answer by heatherama at 2:35 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• OMG......funny yet scary!
    PsychicSherry

Answer by PsychicSherry at 3:49 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• Heatherama... I agree. They have the right to vote for who they want... I just wish there were more people willing to stand their ground about their true view. For once, I want someone to stand there and admit it.. "I'm voting for Obama because I want a black man in the White House. Don't like it? I don't care.."

brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 5:09 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• LOL brady. LOVE to see that.
    momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 9:19 PM on Oct. 26, 2008