Has anyone experienced this?

Ive been trying for a baby and its been nearly two weeks since we did the deed... and recently ive been having Vaginal discharge it almost feels like you're wet, like your period, but it's not, if that makes sense. Im due period is due around the 3 4th nov.

Did anyone else experinced anything like this..?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:16 PM on Oct. 26, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• well i experienced alot of vaginal discharge when i was pregnant with ma daughter. i did not experienced it before but if i was u i would go take a test or go to see ur doctor
    hz_babymama

Answer by hz_babymama at 12:21 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• WATERY DISCHARGE IS A NORMAL THING. I THINK WHEN WE ARE TTC WE NOTICE EVERYTHING!
    myboogiewoogie

Answer by myboogiewoogie at 12:22 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• A lot of discharge is normal during pregnancy, but also right before you start your period. If you're not due to start your period until next week and you know you've already ovulated, then that could very well be a sign of pregnancy.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 12:28 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• I am thinking the same thing!! We are going through the exact same thing, as I am set to have my period on the 3rd of November but I feel worried all the time because I feel wet and I'm not sure if it's AF or just discharge! Good luck to you!!!!!!!! Maybe we'll both be super lucky and get our BFP this month :)
    lamr

Answer by lamr at 3:31 PM on Oct. 26, 2008