Potty training tip? I need some w/ my middle child. She hates to use the potty & has no interest in using it. Any suggestions?

Hilary7J

Asked by Hilary7J at 12:29 PM on Oct. 26, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• she is right , they will let you know and every child is different, while waiting, take them every time you go and say "oh " listen,hear that momma is tinkling so you can establish what goes where. then when they poo in the diaper both of you take it to the toilet and drop it in and let them know this is where the poo goes then give them the satisfaction of flushing. remember pick your battles busy momcarefully . If they have fallen in it will take some time to regain their confidence in sitting on the potty or the sound of flushing while on the toilet can be scary too. the best to you I' going on my 4th to potty train and one more to go. Huggs and Kisses you'll both need them.mom and nanna at 45

nanna63

Answer by nanna63 at 5:25 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• She isn't ready. When she is she will let you know :)
    Christinemg0813

Answer by Christinemg0813 at 1:28 PM on Oct. 26, 2008