• In the Spotlight:

am i the only one?????

SO YESTERDAY ME AND MY BF AND HIS FAMILY WENT TO ONE OF THEIR RELATIVES BRITHDAY PARTY..THE PARTY WAS FOR A 1 YR OLD...WE WHERE SITTING ALL HAPPY AND STUFF AND MY BF'S COUSIN LET HIM HOLD HER BABY BOY THAT WAS 3 MONTHS...HE WAS REALLY SMALL AND SO CUTE..SO WHEN I SAW HIM HOLDING HIM AND PLAYING WITH HIM I LOOKED AT THE BABYS SMALL HAND AND STARTED CRYING OUT OF NOWHERE..I CRIED BECAUSE IM 23 WEEKS PREGNANT AND I ALWAYS FEEL HAPPY FEELING MY SON KICK INSIDE OF ME AND ROLL AROUND ALL THE TIME..I WAS JUST PICTURING THAT THAT BABY BOY WAS MINE AND I WAS SO HAPPY INSIDE THOUGHTS ABOUT MY BABY BEING HELD ALREADY...BUT THEN MY BF GOT ALL MAD AFTERWARDS..HE DOESNT UNDERSTAND,I TOLD HIM WHY I WAS CRYING AND WAS STILL MAD AT ME.(CONTINUES)

misty91

Asked by misty91 at 12:33 PM on Oct. 26, 2008 in Pregnancy

• (CONTINUED)..HE WAS ALL SAYING THAT I SHOULDNT OF CRIED AND THAT IT WASNT RIGHT TO CRY IN FRONT OF HIS FAMILY BECAUSE THEY'LL THINK THAT IM CRYING BECAUSE HE DID SOMETHING,THEY WERE ALL TELLING HIM TO TAKE ME HOME BECAUSE I LOOKED "UNCOMFORTABLE" ..THEY JUST DONT UNDERSTAND THOUGH!! IM PREGNANT AND GET EMOTIONAL THEY SHOULD KNOW THAT IF IM PREGNANT AND CRYING ITS NORMAL..
    BUT AM I THE ONLY ONE THAT HAS ONE THROUGH THIS? WITH THE WHOLE BABY SITUATION??
    misty91

Answer by misty91 at 12:35 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• so he was angry because you were crying? i dont understand..
    lawstudentmommy

Answer by lawstudentmommy at 12:37 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• Pregnant women do get emotional. Your bf should probably read a pregnancy book so that he is more educated as to what you are experiencing.
    lawstudentmommy

Answer by lawstudentmommy at 12:39 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• Yea he got mad because i was crying in front of his family..
    and because i says i get to "sentimental"
    misty91

Answer by misty91 at 12:44 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• I agree with lawstudentmommy...about reading the pregnancy book that is. Don't expect him to read one of our pregnancy books, but try to find him a short book made for a man...yes they do exist, a friend of ours got my BF a book called "My boys can swim!!" Written by a man regarding what THEY will go through when WE are pregnant, and also what they can expect from us during the pregnancy. It was short and cute and helped him a lot.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 12:44 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• honey i cried at everything, commercials, other babies, emails.... totally normal

myboogiewoogie

Answer by myboogiewoogie at 12:45 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• myboogiewoogie..boy if i cried over commercials and emails my bf would go nuts!! lol
    misty91

Answer by misty91 at 12:48 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• cry,! cry,! cry!, then cry some more!!!!! if you dont cry and let it out not matter what the reason think of the stress your putting on your little one, if your surrounded by robots and emotion is something foreign guess what>???? it doesn't matter cuz you cant stop the tears, they were happy tears ! its gonna be ok
    allensavannahs

Answer by allensavannahs at 1:14 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• He doesn't understand because he's a guy, a teenage guy at that!

The family should understand though, I'm sure some of them have been pregnant at some point ;)
    Anonymous

• I cry at everything too. I had to have my hubby go talk to the kids' school because I know I would have cried for really no reason. He thinks its funny not a "make funny if me funny" just funny that I cry so easily when pregnant. Explain to his mom why you were crying and maybe she can say something to him.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 2:05 PM on Oct. 26, 2008