I am 7 months along and b/c of my belly, I haven't been able to do certain things. One of those things is shave. I can't find a way to shave myself downthere and I feel like it would be too weird to ask my husband. It bothers me but I can't bring myself to ask him. How can I ask him without it being embarrassing?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:46 PM on Oct. 9, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Why shave at all?
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 8:49 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• my husband always shunned me when i was pregnant for my one and only possible time. i loved being pregnant. Anyway, he would always say he'd help me with that but never really did. SO i ended up just reachign down there with a razor and feeling it along, even underneath and inbetween like i used to. imissed a few stray hairs but i got it all enough so that i felt awesome still. sometimes i nicked but it was never liek anything worth mentioning. i wish you the best. i didnt use nair because thye say thats not safe too harsh. i have a seven month old and she is awesome
    silverelf

Answer by silverelf at 8:49 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• I was gonna say do it by feel since like me it sounds like it is a habit for you, so you;ll be fine. but i think if you ask your husband he would do it and proibaby be turned on too LOL
    Anonymous

• You shouldn't be embarassed, he's your hubby!! :o) I think you should just ask him, I bet he wouldn't mind!!! ;o)

~Alyssa M.
    Helping Moms Work From Home Since 1999!
    www.4theLoveofMyFamily.com
    www.sandamaliska.blogspot.com
    alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 9:10 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• I looked at my husband and said it's driving me crazy he said what said all the hair I feel disgusting you have to helpp me he said he would but then decided he was to scared he'd cut me lol so I got a freakin mirror and did my best which I think could have been worse lol
    msh88

Answer by msh88 at 9:18 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• I waxed when it got to that point. I have waxed before pregnancy, but having a couple good bakini waxes was great at that point of pregnancy. I hate all that hair down there too LOL
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 9:21 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• Just ask, lol. Don't be embarassed hun.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 9:52 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• Clearly he's been in that area before. It shouldn't be weird to ask. When I was hugely pregnant, my husband waxed me and also painted my toes since I couldn't reach either.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 10:25 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• im 35w, and i just feel wile i shave also i got the venus breeze (the one with a gel crean attached) wich helps , i dont think i could ask hubby he would probally do it but id be scared hed cut me or somthing..
    mayo9mommy

Answer by mayo9mommy at 10:45 PM on Oct. 9, 2010