Is it normal to have...

a lot of discharge 1 week before your period? This month I am having a TON of discharge and its very yellow. There is a small chance i could be pregnant but tried to test last night and was negative but could be too soon to test as well....my son is 21 months old and I am hoping to have another one sometime soon. Just curious

leann74016

Asked by leann74016 at 8:49 PM on Oct. 9, 2010 in Health

• Just wondering why you listed this under toddlers 1-2? Why not pregnancy or TTC?
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 8:51 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• I did and didn't get any response so I moved it here...I have a 21 month old son so i figured why not try here too.
    leann74016

Comment by leann74016 (original poster) at 8:54 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• If I don't know what's going on with my body, when all else fails, I take myself to the doctor. As least maybe they would be able to test and see if you have an infection or even see if you are pregnant!! It's better to be safe then sorry ;o)

Good Luck!!

~Alyssa M.
    Helping Moms Work From Home Since 1999!
    www.4theLoveofMyFamily.com
    www.sandamaliska.blogspot.com
    alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 9:08 PM on Oct. 9, 2010