natural remedys for toothache

my tooth chipped when i was a teen its slowly continued to break and i cant even call a dentist ti mon and even then may not have funds to go any good remedy's to ease pain ive done salt water it wont work.

Kittty_Katt

Asked by Kittty_Katt at 8:54 PM on Oct. 9, 2010 in Health

• My Mom always swore by ginger for tooth aches.....
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 8:56 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• See a Dentist.....you could get a serious infection that could effect your general health. Google it...you will see.
    Good luck!
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 8:58 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• garlic powder or a clove of garlic, and try oil of clove. I got some relief from the paste made with garlic powder and a moistened cotton ball. Just left it on the exposed tooth, for 20 minutes and tried to let it do the antibiotic healing (abscess)
    coffeeyum

Answer by coffeeyum at 9:00 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• Jack Daniels.....or chew on a garlic clove...I had gone through a serious dental situation, extreme pain and I found a friend who had some pain killers to spare...but before that I have a friend who is an RN and she said to take 4 Advil then switch off with tylonal so that way I'm not overdosing on a specific pain reliver
    togo90210

Answer by togo90210 at 9:01 PM on Oct. 9, 2010