I'm not very comfortable with my body at my 6 months and I won't let my husband see me naked. It's gotten to the point where he's sneaking around the house like Tom Cruise trying to catch me getting dressed or undressing. i just don't want him to see my body like this.....

its our first child

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:11 PM on Oct. 9, 2010 in Pregnancy

• A pregnant body is a beautiful body and you should not be embarrassed or ashamed of it.
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 9:12 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• And your question about this is???
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 9:13 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• If he wants to see it, let him enjoy it. He wants to admire your body! Maybe if you let him look he can tell you how beautiful you are and make you feel better about it.
    KaraMia15

Answer by KaraMia15 at 9:13 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• a pregnant women is one of the most beautiful and most blessed thing God could have ever made...So don't feel like this mama and don't make him do a 007 on you...Enjoy this time to explore each other on this new chapter in your life...
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 9:14 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• for one if he loves you he will not care what you look like. two if he does he isn't worth your time. you shouldn't be embarrased you have an amazing beautiful baby growing inside of you.
    iluvmymomasboys

Answer by iluvmymomasboys at 9:15 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• What do you think of other pregnant women? Do you find any pregnany women beautiful?
    Most men really think their pregnant wives are sexy. Try coming around to the idea by leaving the lights on really low so he can see your silhouette.
    I'm not exactly the most attractive women on earth but when I am pregnant, it makes me feel very beautiful and sexy. That still does not mean I go around naked all the time.

How about you just expose part of your body at a time? Until you are more comfortable?
    Good Luck!
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 9:15 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• First honey, I know your going through a lot of feelings and they sometimes don't feel the best as we go through them. Be glad he's sneaking around trying to see you - and not someone else. He loves you and men (most) are very attracted to pregnant women. They love how your body is changing and getting more curvy. Don't be ashamed......relax and let him adore you. I PROMISE you won't be sorry!!
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 9:17 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• I was the same way. There are very few photos of my pregnant and those were taken stealthily like the paparazzi was after me.

Just know that you are beautiful. I regret not recognizing the amazing and beautiful things that my body was doing at that time. Embrace it, it's only a short part of your life and it may seen awkward now, but you'll cherish it later.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:18 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• Aww, I think that's really cute actually! He could be a total douche and sneak around in other ways if you know what I mean!

By him trying to sneak a peek at you, means he still finds you sexy and wants to look! And he is probably curious what you look like naked with a baby bump. You should not be ashamed of your body, every woman's body changes when they are pregnant and it's totally natural! You're still beautiful mama, and your hubby is trying to show you he thinks you are too!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 9:20 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• You don't need to let anyone see you if it's uncomfortable. This is nonsense. Get this first, it's YOUR body. I am not here to defend him, but you. Sometimes, people are curious, but he sounds ...well, pig- headed and selfish. I'd completely ignore him. Let him ask you why you aren't comfortable, like he could speak...? Could he not? We are from the same planet?
    coffeeyum

Answer by coffeeyum at 9:20 PM on Oct. 9, 2010