pulling out hair!

Ok, so yesterday I had a break down. Baby was at my mom's and we were cleaning out our house, and while my husband was in the computer room, I broke down screaming and crying about how much I hated the house and how badly I wanted to just burn it and rebuild. The mess was too much for me! Anyone else had these days? I think I scared my dh, he probably thinks I'm a bit crazy....oh, wait, he married me...he knows!

shaysmommy5810

Asked by shaysmommy5810 at 9:20 PM on Oct. 9, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Yes, I have these moments and hubby usually catches it all. Sorry hubby!!!
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 9:27 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• Yes, I have those moments, too. Usually the kids start hiding their stuff because it means I'm about to get out the dreaded ''black trash bag'' and start pitching things.

It's not pretty.
    May-20

Answer by May-20 at 4:53 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• At the end of every day, when I look around and see the mess my two boys created, I often wonder "why bother cleaning...it's only going to be a mess again tomorrow?!" Since my kids are now in full day school and I have gone back to work (teacher), I hired a weekly housekeeper to come in and do the jobs I hate--bathrooms, dusting, polishing and mopping! Obviously keeping my home tidy is much easier now!

Hang in their momma, and just take it one day, and one room/task at a time!! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 6:31 PM on Oct. 11, 2010