baby shower party favor ideas

I am throwing a shower for a friend, and need ideas for the prizes for the games. I don't want to do baby themed prizes, because not all of the guests have babies, and I will have separate gifts for the mother...any ideas besides lotions? I am looking for inexpensive ideas thanks

december911

Asked by december911 at 9:37 PM on Oct. 9, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Well it depends on how much you want to spend. You could do manicure gift certificates, or even any gift certificate, candles.Is there anything ppl in the group collect?
    preciouschild

Answer by preciouschild at 9:52 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• When I threw my sisters shower in february i bought a couple of bath and body gift boxes, then I had a couple that were cute spring kitchen towels,pot holders, and utensils with a matching ribbon tied around them (I think I only had $5 in each of these...love the dollar tree store), I also did a couple of candles. We only played 4 games but I made sure to have a couple of extra gifts just in case there was a tie. I was lucky to be able to shop after Christmas and get the bath and body gift sets on clearance.
    foxracing43701

Answer by foxracing43701 at 10:28 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• chocolates. we did godiva white chocolate chicks for a friend's party (they are like $4 for a 4pack, yea its small but ppl still usually appreciate it since its godiva)
    Stephanie808

Answer by Stephanie808 at 10:52 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• I never did anything fancy at the ones i have thrown. I always got things people would actually use... Like little fridge photo magnet holders... they have packs of 2 for a dollar at walmart. I would give away measuring spoons, measuring cups, frames, candy, pot holders. ETC :) Have fun!
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 11:29 AM on Oct. 10, 2010