Does anyone else hate the showdowns?

I think these showdowns are crap!!!! My friend and i have recently had showdowns against random others. I am just shocked at what some call cute of handsome. I noticed that the showdowns that have blacks against whites, the whites always wins and some of them are just ugly as hell. Iput my hubby on a showndown, and I knew he had won, the next day he lost out to a geeky white boy!!!! I showdowns and I will not do them again.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:20 PM on Oct. 26, 2008 in Just for Fun

• i only hate the showdowns that i lose. lmao
    Fanta-Mommy

Answer by Fanta-Mommy at 1:25 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• I know what you mean. I want to know why mine only get like 10 total votes when others get hundreds!! I entered one the other day where my baby was so much cuter (and I don't always think that, but this one was just cuter than the other one) and I lost by a lot. I think a lot of people get their friends to vote. Actually, I know they do because I've been asked by friends.
    Anonymous