Sex Drive TMI adult content

My husband & I had a really great sex life until about a year ago when all of the sudden I lost my mojo! I barely wanted to have sex once a week! About 8 weeks ago we started toying around with the idea of TTC & whadya know...my sex drive is THROUGH THE ROOF! I feel like a teenage boy thinking about sex ever 5 seconds! haha!

Now my husband is worried that as soon as I get a BFP my sex drive will lower again...and he thinks that the only reason my sex drive increased is because of TTC. I think the reason I was avoiding sex was because I was so busy with working FT that when I came home & made dinner I was ready for bed! Now I actually have a reason to stay awake for an extra hour (; I don't know what to do to help comfort him!!

CayShek

Asked by CayShek at 10:08 PM on Oct. 9, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Tell him to shut up and enjoy!! LOL
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 10:10 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• Tell him to enjoy the ride and stop worrying about the future. LOL
    ChicaThis

Answer by ChicaThis at 10:34 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• I agree with both answers! lol
    Becca1189

Answer by Becca1189 at 1:14 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• tell him what u typed here
    san78

Answer by san78 at 5:50 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Yea, he should embrace the NOW and stop worrying about the future. Sex drives come in go. My has been gone for a while LOL. My poor husband. I still have sex with him every other or every 2 days.
    MKSers

Answer by MKSers at 1:33 PM on Oct. 11, 2010