Stretch Mark Creams

I'm TTC & want to know what stretch mark creams worked best for everyone! I'm 4'10 & only 120 lbs so I'm nervous my stomach is going to stretch badly! I know this is part of having a child but I would like to salvage my skin as much as possible! Thanks Ladies (:

CayShek

Asked by CayShek at 10:10 PM on Oct. 9, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Cocoa Butter worked best for me
    TaylorsMom2009

Answer by TaylorsMom2009 at 10:15 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• stretch marks are inhereted..if you are going to get them, nothing will prevent them...
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 10:21 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• Like Sonia said, they're genetic. There's not much you can do about it. Try to keep your weight gain within the recommended levels.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 10:43 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• Cocoa Butter thats what i used and don't have a single stretch mark on me and i about the same size as you
    Paigesmommy78

Answer by Paigesmommy78 at 12:31 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Also stay hydrated. Lots of water. Make sure whatever lotion you use does not contain mineral oil. And as musicpisces said watch your weight gain. Which is easy to do if you eat healthy and exercise (of course exercise will depend on what the dr says :)
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 1:32 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Bio Oil
    ness_033

Answer by ness_033 at 5:14 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Ask your mother if she had them, if she did there really is nothing you can do about them. They fade with time, and once you have a kiddo.. you don't care about your looks anymore LOL I sit her in sweat pants, an old tshirt and some crazy bun up on my head. But lotion wouldn't hurt. Look down the lotion isle at your store and there is pregnancy lotion creams.
    MKSers

Answer by MKSers at 1:30 PM on Oct. 11, 2010