What do you give an 18 year old for her birthday?

My daughter is going to be 18 in December and I have no idea of what to give her besides money. The only other idea I can think of is a photo shoot with my cousin who is a photographer.

ChicaThis

Asked by ChicaThis at 10:21 PM on Oct. 9, 2010 in Adult Children (18+)

• Well I'm 19 and prago lol

But If my mom where to get me something. I'd want something from her heart and thats creative.

Your photoshoot idea is fun.

Heres my idea,

Get her a photo album that she can wright in, plus a pretty pen.

Plus a camra. Plus the photoshoot.

Then add in the first page a picture of her and you, when she was a little girl.

Then wright next to it, you've grown into a beautiful young woman so fast..or something.

Then add the camra for her to be the photographer, to contenue to add memmories into her album.

Then the photo shoot.
    Take her and one of her friends or so and have em take really creative photos, Plus the one with you and her. Then add em to the album.

Hope this Helps.

shesuss

Answer by shesuss at 2:26 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• I would give her an exciting experience. Maybe a parachute jump. Maybe one flying lesson. Horse riding lessons. Does she cook for herself or the family? Then a special cooking class might be suitable. Maybe a snorkelling course. Maybe a tour as a passenger on a Harley Davidson. Does she draw or paint? Then some lessons with an established artist. Maybe an underground caving experience. Maybe white water rafting. You could organise for the experience to be taken when the weather is good, rather than on the day of her birthday.
    MLM247

Answer by MLM247 at 10:33 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• iPod touch? Digital Camera? New cell phone?
    Anonymous

• Planning on moving out soon? Couch with a fold out bed. :) not moving out buy her a tattoo or something fun $30 in music downloads for her I- thingie.... Lol. Call her bff. And ask!
    stepho345

Answer by stepho345 at 10:26 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• Ask her. She knows what she likes, what she does like. Just talk to her about things that she'd prefer and go from there..
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:37 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• I wood go therw all of childer hood stufe and pitchers and give as a morey book of her life or make dvd I am 28 and i look back on stuf all the time
    witchitamokey

Answer by witchitamokey at 10:47 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• I would get her the photoshoot! Those photos will always remind her of your caring heart!
    CayShek

Answer by CayShek at 10:24 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• Money!
    NicolesMommy

Answer by NicolesMommy at 1:13 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• I love shesuss's answer, and MLM247's!!
    WomanWitty

Answer by WomanWitty at 12:08 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I would ask her lol. I wouldn't go with the photo shoot unless she's REALLY into things like that. Money, gift cards, laptop, iPod/mp3 player, spa day, a personalized piece of jewelry (like her name and birthstone on a necklace), concert tickets to her favorite band or singer, a short vacation to somewhere she's never been but wants to go, etc. That's all my brain can throw out right now. Good luck!
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 10:44 PM on Oct. 9, 2010