Alexis...

I came home and basically went to bed early (very early for me....). We were rear ended by someone who was texting while driving. Everyone is okay, including our two dogs that were riding in the trunk, but it was just stressful. My 2 1/2 year old and 1 year old were both scared, but thankfully okay!

Now we get to deal with our car..... insurance claims, estimates, and getting it fixed. Just a stressful day. My husband acted like it was no big deal because everyone is okay, but I was freaked out because it was our first car accident with the kids.

sherribeare

Asked by sherribeare at 10:26 PM on Oct. 9, 2010 in Crazy for Credits

• ohh man!! so glad you are all ok!! i would be freaking out too, ive never been in anything like that, thank god!! hopefully everything works out good for you guys...where i live talking/texting while driving is illegal!!! (as it should be) but yaa, glad youre ok :)
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 10:31 PM on Oct. 9, 2010