How do you tell your husband!!

I have 2 boys 12 and 5 yes they are spaced apart but I want another baby I want to try for a girl if I get a boy I would still be happy. But my husband does not want any more kids. What can I do he ony wanted one child cause he is a only child but I did get him to want a 2nd how can I get him to want a 3rd my kids are getting older I dont want them to be so spaced apart please HELP.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:37 PM on Oct. 26, 2008 in Relationships

• If he doesn't want another child you should respect him.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 1:40 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• But he should respect me if I want one he knew I wanted 3 kids
    Anonymous

• marriage is about compromise. i only wanted one, hubbs wanted 3, we have 2. i really didn't want more than one. life isn't fair, remember that.
    chyna_doll

Answer by chyna_doll at 1:56 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• Maybe you should just do in-home day care, or become a nanny. Then you'd have the joy of children, and he wouldn't have the responsibility that he's not willing to have.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 2:07 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• I think you really should talk to your husband about how serious you are about this... I know sometimes I want to have another baby , but I know that long term financially we can't and also that if I want to provide schooling to them I need to wait... some times we women get that i wanna baby and I wan tone now... but it goes away in time
    Lisabblover

Answer by Lisabblover at 2:36 PM on Oct. 26, 2008