Mixed Signals

We've had 3 miscarriages in an year which was hard on both of us. Well, my hubby keeps talking about how much he wants a family. Well I do too. But when I tell him I'm ovulating he all of a sudden starts arguing with me about how much pressure he's under and maybe we just wait a lil longer. I've told him if that's how he feels he should stop talking about having a family so damn much. I feel like he's sending me mixed signals about having a baby. But then I think well maybe he's just scared of having to possibly go through lossing another one. well damn it I'm scared too but that doesn't mean i'm just going to give up. What do I do?

longing2beamoth

Asked by longing2beamoth at 1:38 PM on Oct. 26, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• Dont give up you need to talk to him and see why he does that
    tryingmom203

Answer by tryingmom203 at 1:51 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• Sit down and talk to him about it. You already know that both of you have gone through a lot with losing so many already. My suggestion is to continue not using BC, but stop tracking your ovulation. It takes the pressure off without giving up hope for a family. I think for now the two of you need to spend a lot of time wth each other and work through all the feelings that come along with what's happened. Good luck, and my deepest sympathies.
    cskomk0106

Answer by cskomk0106 at 2:14 PM on Oct. 26, 2008