Are you still in contact with and friends with your childhood friends? How far away do you live from each other now?

tootoobusy

Asked by tootoobusy at 10:37 PM on Oct. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• yes in fact i was just at her house 2day we live about hour from each other
    Paigesmommy78

Answer by Paigesmommy78 at 12:24 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• I am still in contact with several through Facebook and still consider them as friends. I talk to my very first best friend (we became friends when she was 3 and I was 5) on Facebook occasionally but I have not seen her for years.
    DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 10:51 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• I still talk to a few of my childhood friends and my best friend and I have been friends since the 2nd grade. Most of them live in Ohio and I am in Virginia for now because my husband is in the military.
    foxracing43701

Answer by foxracing43701 at 10:40 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• sadly no,..i miss them SOOOO much:( i hadsome awesome awesome friends in high school that i still love sp much, and i moved 2500 miles away in my senior year,..i kept in touch with them thru myspace, but then the myspace thing faded out( you dont have much to talk about when your friends are out doing whatever they want, and you're married with babies). so we slowly lost contact. i miss them VERYVERY much, it hurts to think about how close we were,(about a handful of them) and im probably never gonna hang out with them again:( i live 4 states away from them now.
    mywonderyears

Answer by mywonderyears at 10:43 PM on Oct. 9, 2010