What do you think about the Duke accuser writing a book?

What are your thoughts on Crystal Mangum writing a book after she falsely accused Duke lacrosse players of raping her? The prosecution was unable to prove with any sufficient evidence that a rape or assault had occurred...there wasn't even any DNA found... She apparently wants to reclaim the fact that she indeed was assaulted...one of the parents of one of the falsely accused boys is seeking a possible lawsuit...any comments?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:43 PM on Oct. 26, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• I wouldn't pay money to read it. She's obviously trying to cash in on the situation and I hope they sue her!
    Anonymous

• She ought to be charged with wasting taxpayer dollars in investigative services since she lied about the situation. The fact that she's now wanting to publish a book shows me how much of a golddigger she really is.
    Anonymous

• She won't be able to get it published and if she does, she will get sued. She is after fame and attention and that makes her disgusting. There is no way I would read something like that. She is just upset that she could not get money from rich families when her story came unraveled.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 2:30 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• I think she's the true rapist. She raped those boys of their dignity, respect and reputations. I would never read her book!

Anonymous

• She should go to jail. She almost ruined those boys lives. any money she makes should be turned over to the boys.
    smartiemouth

Answer by smartiemouth at 5:17 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• I think she's a lying bitch that was out to get herself some money. She thought that because they were Ivy-League college boys they probably had money, or at least their parents did, and that if she accused them of rape, they would pay her to go away. Then when the media picked up and started calling it a racial crime, she went along with it. At that point she probably couldn't have called it off anyway, but the fact that she was trying to scam them in the first place shows that she is trash.
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 6:40 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• What an awful person. I hope that no one gives her a book deal. It's a small hope though seeing as how OJ got HIS book published!
    momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 7:28 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• She's just trying to make a dollar. I guess the stripper career went down the tube....
    hannah_belle

Answer by hannah_belle at 10:18 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• I think she should have to pay all money made from the sale of her book and all advance money to the duke lacrosse players.
    the.deadly.mrs

Answer by the.deadly.mrs at 10:09 AM on Oct. 28, 2008