HOW CAN I GET MY HUBBY TO SEE

WELL FOR STARTERS I HAVE A STEP-SON AND HE COULD CARE LESS FOR HIS DAD BUT I ALSO HAVE MY BIOLOGICAL SON WHO LOVES MY HUBBY TO DEATH,OK THE QUESTION IS HOW CAN I GET MY HUBBY TO SEE THAT HE IS TREATING MY SON LIKE SHIT AND TREATING HIS SON BETTER..MY STEP-SON HAS TOLD HIS DAD THAT HE DIDNT EVEN LIKE HIM THAT THE ONLY REASON HE EVEN COMES TO THE HOUSE IS BECAUSE OF THE COURTS..I LOVE MY HUBBY BUT I DONT KNOW HOW MUCH MORE I CAN TAKE.. I AM GOING CRAZY..

mommasboys001

Asked by mommasboys001 at 1:47 PM on Oct. 26, 2008 in Relationships

• In a way I understand what you are going through. I have the same kids stance as you each with a different father. Only difference is that my husband sees my son as his, but I do know that he treats him differently, my youngest son is his pride and joy, my older son he loves very much, but I can see that his love for both of them is different.

Your husband should respect you and know that if he does not respect your son then your son will not respect your husband either!..
    I am not for sure to understand why your son would say that the only reason he comes to your house to see him mom, is because the court ordered him to?
    I am sure he loves you very very much and supports you too, but I think the three of you should all sit down and have a serious conversation about this all, cause if you don't who knows whats going to happen...

Talk, communicate, that's the big big key to all relationships!!
    Lisabblover

Answer by Lisabblover at 2:56 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• You have to put yourself in that position and think how you would feel if your child told you that they didnt like you and the only reason they came to see you is because the court orderd them too!! That would break any parents heart and it probably is eating at your husband and he is probably trying to make the childs stay with him as easy and care free as possible so that me might begin to want to come and stay and actully enjoy it!! As for him not treating your child with respect i would talk to him and tell him you dont appreciate it but i wouldnt drag the other child into it I would just let him try to win his sons respect and tell him he needs to treat your kid better and see where it goes!! sound like theres enough drama with his son as it is without dragging him into a fight!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 1:58 PM on Oct. 26, 2008